Breaking the rules

20:23 Publicado por Mario Galarza

By aKeke from Texas.


So, I am 17 years old and I have been wanting a belly button pierced since I was about 15. I knew that my mother would say no when I asked one. And so on, I decided my 17 birthday my tummy only IMA get zusammengestückelt on my own, I had to just get the money.


So, I find that my uncle, the tattoos taught his oldest daughter, who is my age and my cousin, piercings to do. About a month ago I talk with my aunt wanted my uncle home and I knew that it pierced my opportunity to my stomach to get. So, I went to my uncle home and seen my cousin, we talk and caught up, then I wanted told her that I pierced my tummy.


Now, she know my mother and how she can get, so that she was scared just thinking without being aware of my mother. So after discussing about it for 10 minutes, she agreed to do it, but right before I left, go home. Time passed and it was 15 minutes before 9 and set up my piercing in what it takes to do it.


She bought the looking Sissor what the skin pinches and tried Itout to me, it hurted a little, but I still wanted it done. So we went into the bathroom and she had everything ready and set up. My heart started beating quickly and I got really nervous and was in the process of bag, but I saw, and she had everything ready, so that I breathe a deep took and was ready for the Sissor thing is seen again. They pinched my skin and got the needle (she had on gloves and use all clean Materails and material), not, I told her to tell me when to do it was but she said that she had to so that I a - and could breathe.


So she asked me I was ready, and I said yes, told her to breathe me, looked up In…i and breathe the needle was you and BAM in my skin. I looked down and I saw, its sliding doors from the needle and replaced it with my ring. "That it, it's over?" I asked. "Yes that is it."My cousin said. ", The really that bad." I thought "violated". Now a month later and my mother doen't Know…lol still I tell her one day.:)


Feel free to comment, or to evaluate this story below.


Visit belly button rings guide shop.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario