My sweet belly ring

6:45 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Brianna from Detroit.


I wanted piercing has always been a belly... day one, I asked my mom, I I get pierced my belly my 16 b day, she said that she would think about it, but in my mind that knew meant Yes so!.Lol but anyways she woke me the next Moring and said lets go... cmonI was like what.but, I knew that it is about to go.


We went to the shop and they were soon as we were for us...They asked, how old was i.and they gave my mom these papers to fill... I had to Siign...When we went on the back which he sat where you wait for me...I have nervous and afraid .my wanted Mama as follows what wanted you said now you it.so, he, I gotta said should STA stand before him, so I did it it's not damage was only for a second pinch goin.


I said he Okai was me color waves nice to see told me where I counted air and he 1,2,3 jumped.and about this was quick! I was like wow. He told told me the way in the take, take care of them, he use this spray Valled'aosta, Bactine, Yhu it from a drugstore get...He said not Tak do a bathroom, keep it in for 8weeks when I can change how man is it.i too long was, but I had to wait, so I have...I looked it all what day..:


But think, always clean it never touch, when cleaning your hands arent.BUT most of all wait 8 weeks ALE ESCO change the RING, but if you do not it formerly Anit when the sums it might close its one 60%, which is to close it, but remains 40% open it you set the other ring in rite, after the old a take out!


Feel free to comment, or to evaluate this story below.


Visit belly button rings guide shop.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario