My belly ring adventure

4:16 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Ashlee from Detroit.

It all started, when I 16 years my mom asked old.i my stomach can I get pierced. She said baroque interior was I was so angry at her.but a year later, when my 17 birthday came, they said I get so happy...I could not wait, so we went the same day.so what we was in the shop it sit a man at the Front Desk….
My mom told him, what I was here for so he gave the papers to sign.she here she signed and it gave me so I could sign my name me I got so nervous.but then thery called us on the back.and there was a lady waiting under the chairmanship sit on me that was is when I knew that to go as I had so much fear in me, that dat all sence it not,.


Then she said: are you ready I Saod I think!the Lady said its not going to hurt at all.you just nor to keep your stomach in.. .and count ', so that you are so did I was like 1234 and .she was called you told the thanks.atfer that they told me how you take care of they go to a drugstore and get this spray, called Batine, you can it good.im proud.lol from anywhere, very


She said change it until 6 weeks.she only take said showers, because if you get in a bathtub she would get infected.so I KNW I wasn't goin to to do dass...aber anyway, so I was happy.i went home and look in the miror held, I shows to school the next day that everybody.it took 6 weeks I went there to cure too.den changed:)


but when select you get you belly Piecred go head and ask, change your parents.listen to the Picer if they tell you.Not do it too early, or else it is close and you
You do not want that.well this was my belly ring adventure!
Feel free to comment, or to evaluate this story below.


Visit belly button rings guide shop.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario