Newark Hall Jubilee campus!

7:28 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Hello to all!

I am currently a second year in Nottingham University he history and art history. In the first year I was in Newark Hall on the Jubilee campus. It was literally the best year of my life! Met so many great people could not matters, something more!

If any living Hall 2011-2012 of you guys out there in Newark does not hesitate to ask questions! I will definitely try to reply! I'm going to be during Freshers week next academic year, so it would be great to get to know some of you in advance.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario