International business immigration requirements

4:34 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Hello people!

In the from Austria and have done so only my exam over here. As we in Europe still a bit old-school and conservative, I will be Conscribed after the summer holidays, which means, I'll have a "gap year" kinda.

Study here is not so exciting (overflow of unis, poor standards, etc..) I think in other countries to go, especially Scotland would be great (great culture, beautiful landscape, nice ppl, great Scottish ).

I would like to study at the University of Edinburgh "International business", but I'm not sure if my marks are. In fact, I am afraid that they will not:

Mathematics: C
German: B
English: A
Latin: A
Geography and economies (a theme): A

I had some bad luck in my math tests. As u see, my Intersectionis not so bad, that (at least I think so), but I fear my poor mark in mathematics is my plans spoil.

Now my questions:

Do I a chance get a space in Edinburgh, even though I have a bad mark in mathematics? If not in Edinburgh, perhaps in Dundee, Scotland or elsewhere in Scotland (I know, this is the Forum of the Edin, but perhaps someone knows)?

If I would start in Austria and decide to switch to a Scottish University, would pay for example after a year of SAAS yet my tuition fees? Don't want to seem like a Sponger - the thing is, studies in the United Kingdom is very expensive in terms of Germany or Austria.

I hope that I in the right forum and in the already excited to have posted about some answers!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario