Apply by recruitment agency

20:55 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Hi all

I have just an e-Mail from recruiters, have told me my qualifications and experience match that I have applied the requirements of the job and they have sent my CV and CL directly to the company.

I now have the contact information of the company. It would be wise, call them and find out if they have received my application? Or I should just sit down as the e-Mail also says that it contacts me, if they want to take your application further.

That is for a trainee accountant position, why I have posted here.

Thank you very much

GTi


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario