Court it's Hall of shame

12:52 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Translate Request has too much data Parameter name: request Translate Request has too much data Parameter name: request Dish It’s Hall of Shame  log insign up today! forgot your username?
forgot your password? entertainment news movies music celeb stuff tv shows cartoons videos more articles games news reviews cheats & walkthroughs downloads trading cards online games videos more articles advice dear dish-it style health careers & jobs videos more articles sports pro sports action sports trivia quiz the coach sports gear videos more articles school stuff homework help books art travel holidays our planet videos more articles chat boards contests quizzes kw zone 10 comments! Dish It’s Hall of Shame Love15Hate2

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most embarrassing, hideous, mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down but are now ready to talk about in public!


We’ll pick the Most Mortifying Moments and induct them into the Hall of Shame by including them in a weekly round-up story. Here are the best-of-the-best embarrassing moments for the week – congrats to all our new Hall of Shamers!


I'm So Embarrassed!
Hall of Shame


Psst: To submit YOUR Hall of Shame moment, check out our step-by-step instructions at the very end of this story …

Snake Date

Hall of Shame
Scary Snakes


Submitted by: owl!!! 03


My crush and I were walking around a lake when we saw a snake. I got so scared I hid behind him and he laughed. Then we ran and ran and ran!

Slip Dip

Hall of Shame
Slippery When Wet
 


Submitted by: slip ‘n’ slider


My friend took me to this super-fun lake with rock waterslides. Her brother was going to go down one of them. I said to my friend, "I wanna go see your brother go down the waterfall." I started to walk over and I slipped. Next thing I knew I was holding onto a not very large rock for dear life as my legs went over the edge into a waterfall. All of a sudden this strange guy says, "Hold on," and I reached out and grab his hand. He pulled me to safety. I was speechless, my stomach was turning and my face was bright red!

Eye Spy

Hall of Shame
Goo Goo Eyes


Submitted by: im_not_tellin_my_name


I was in math class and I was looking at my friend who sat right next to my crush. My teacher saw me and decided to say, "Stop making goo goo eyes at...uhh...whoever you're looking at!" The whole class was laughing at me!

Stain Pain

Hall of Shame
Shirt Stain


Submitted by: EpicFailure


I was in the lunch room getting ready to get my lunch. My crush, Jon, was behind me, and my best friend, Raymi, was in front of me. After getting my pizza, soda and milk, I paid the lunch lady. Then Jon stuck out his foot. I tripped and splashed root beer all over Raymi's white shirt! She was soooo mad at me, and I apologized a billion times. Luckily, I didn't get any on myself!


Think YOU can out-embarrass these Hall of Shamers??? Here’s how to submit your Hall of Shame moment to us (make sure you follow these steps carefully, or your message might get missed):

Go to the Dear Dish-it web formType in your secret nicknameMake sure you type HALL OF SHAME in the subject lineType out your hall of Shame moment - be as detailed as possible for a better chance of making the weekly top 10!Click on the Send Question button and you’re done!Related StoriesHall of Shame (July 16, 2010)Hall of Shame: What’s Your Most Mortifying Moment?Hall of Shame - Embarrassing MomentsHall of Shame - Flashings and B.O. readers voted! Love15Hate2 Comments I love Shishons

I love Shishons wrote:
I was jumping rope and my pants fell down infront of the whole class and I didnt know s...
commented: Sun Jun 26, 2011

Replyjoslyn joy

joslyn joy wrote:
Lolz... they need to get more embarassing tho!
commented: Sun Jun 26, 2011

Replyshailka

shailka wrote:
well how do you know they probly were embbarssing it didnt happen to you
commented: Sat Jun 25, 2011

Replythere are10 more comments


Please login or register to add comments

share with your friends
Twitter Facebook MySpace Digg
like this article?
get more just like it in your email sign up now 1,955,494 board posts to read
1,372,509 photos to check out
1,522,708 kids to meet
2,487 kids online now Hall of Shame F1012353340681Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner! Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song. Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song. Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends. Having people think you said you like a dorky guy. related stories Micro_shame_preview Dish It’s Hall of ShameKidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to...read more > Micro_shame_micro Dish It’s Hall of ShameKidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to...read more > Micro_shame_micro Dish It’s Hall of ShameKidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to...read more > who's online now?  AWolf - US AWolf webkinzrule24 - US webkinzrule24 tellme2 - US tellme2 cass loves ya999 - US cass loves ya999 ItzMeh - US ItzMeh iiKallie - US iiKallie see more > Dear Dish-It in the boards LIL MIZZ SWAGGA

LIL MIZZ SWAGGA says:
u shudd nt care wht other ppl thx it da say summtin juz say it nun of dar bizz n wlk away..........


read more

girl_11_uk

girl_11_uk says:
as i've found out wht emo is like i relised tht its just like me.....but i want to beable to look...


read more

keliyahb

keliyahb says:
if u want me just ask


read more

xXDontBreakMeXx

xXDontBreakMeXx says:
[quote="Paulmccartneygirl2"][quote="xXDontBreakMeXx"][quote="Paulmccartneygirl2"]Well hi I have a...


read more

Paulmccartneygirl2

Paulmccartneygirl2 says:
[quote="xXDontBreakMeXx"][quote="Paulmccartneygirl2"]Well hi I have a bf here in kw only that he'...


read more

more postings1 2 3 4 5 play online games Owblondebeach_100x100ourWorld

Create your style! Play awesome games! Meet new friends! Play ourWorld in a Bi...

Extreme-snowboard-smallExtreme Snowboard

Keep your balance as you whizz down the freezing steep slopes, collecting stars ...

Dirt-bike-championship-thumbDirt Bike Champs

The objective of the game is to win the races while not crashing. Get ahead of y...

_thumb_100x100Destructotruck

You have a big truck, a ramp, and a bunch of stuff waiting to be smashed. More d...

TennisaceTennis Ace

It's time to hit the courts, rack up some points and win a trophy in the game of...

check out the most popular games > more great stuff: Willow SmithStarstruck: Tween Celebs' Biggest Fans! KreayshawnKreayshawn Bio The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DThe Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D: Nintendo 3DS Game Review My Mom Won't Let Me Wear MakeupDear Dish-It: My Mom Won't Let Me Wear Makeup you are here: home advice dear dish-it Entertainment &
Celebrities New Celebrity Gossip Movies Out in Theaters Top 10 Artists Music Hollywood Gossip & News Music News & Interviews Celeb Bios & News TV Shows Movie Reviews & Trailers Cartoons Advice (My Life) Ask Dear Dish-It Fashion & Style Career Advice Health & Body Advice for Kids & Teens Games & Toys Video Game News Video Game Reviews Cheats Codes & Walkthroughs Game Demos & Downloads Trading Card Games & Guides Play Games Electronic Toys Toys for Boys Toys for Girls Build It Board Games Sports Pro Sports & Athletes Action Sports Sports Advice & Tips Sports Trivia Facts Sports Gear & Equipment School Stuff Science & Homework Help Kid & Teen Book Reviews Kids Travel Tips Holidays & Celebrations Arts & Crafts Going green Quizzes and ContestsFree ContestsQuizzes Kids Social Network Profiles Photos VideosGroupsBlogsCreations Community for Kids Message Boards & Forums Chat With FriendsE-cards Connect With Us! Become a Fan on Facebook Follow KW on Twitter KW You Tube Channel RSS Feed Kidzworld's Blog Archives Parent & Teachers Resources Kidzworld International Espanol ©2011 Kidzworld who we are contact us link to us sitemapsafety privacy help feedbackFAQs

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario