PhD application

0:37 Publicado por Mario Galarza

I have completed a first class honours degree in mathematics and physics, and only a master's degree in theoretical physics. At the beginning of my master was pretty sure I didn't want to promote the I and so do not bother to apply. However, as the year went on, I decided that I am interested in really wants to pursue a PhD. As far as I know, the main problem now would finance. I'm too late to the financing received before October 2012 start? I looked at the ERPSC means and they seem to indicate that I am. But I've heard people doctors begin in January. Such as financing get them?

Thank you for your help.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario