Any ideas for work exp. ? I can for my personal statement for science

6:35 Publicado por Mario Galarza

  Any ideas for work exp. I can for my personal statement for Science? What kind of things would be good to do this summer in preparation for the physical science course in Cambridge? I really have no ideas and have a lot of free time so perhaps something think.

Would be nice if all current students could tell, what kind of things that they have and wrote about in their personal statements that interviewer liked.

And finally really the significant are to get an interview or Cambridge personal statements rely on the SAQ and the grades.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario