Newcastle College graphic design

6:24 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Want to know only whether someone is currently, or in this College studied has, because I thought, here after college application. But I logged the Newcastle College website and searched for Grafik-Design-http://www.ncl-coll.ac.uk/course-information.aspx?courseid=10555 and I have not really good knowledge of the course content.

I just want to know, these basics course to the would be the same as the other Foundation courses offered by other colleges/universities have content because I have an interest in graphic design, but I don't know if includes the following things I'm interested and I to this College would go because it is close it and comfortable for michIch'm looking for the following:

Web design, icon design, branding, print advertising, etc.

Is a graphic design course I go assuming it covers these things, but with him a Foundation course and there is degree of doubt this not on the course content makes it to me, that regardless of whether the course offer those things.

If anyone has comments/help about anything please book here like any info useful it!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario