Post PROM piss up in a field. What is the police?

21:16 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Old15 Minutes ago: 29 June 2011 01: 46 The-Dream +1   post prom piss up in a field. What will the police do? So, none of those with an after prom for my school prom on Friday, as it happens in a field that belongs to none of us and there will be noise from 11 overnight get really drunk on his 50-150-15/16 year-old making a field loads.

The police are not stupid, and I'm pretty sure that they find it. What will they do if they find it? Be it the trouble take anyone's name and someone in trouble? I will go, but I would like to know just how much to avoid the police, and would get you in trouble if you are not drunk?

There are probably drugs and people, the stupid things, but not me.

Last edited by the-dream; 7 Minutes ago 01: 53. Old 9 minutes ago: 29 June 2011 01: 52 Re: post-prom piss up in a field. What will the police do? Now, if we post-last-school-day-piss-up in a field, had our if the police came, everyone basically for the hills ran it was the funniest thing I had ever seen, only 300 people dispersing. But they say some people, they don't get like criminal records or something, but get taken home and all alcohol well they had on them, the flowers got very drunk people, the drugs, their names are received, the in. Although she might do different things comes from my experience, I know not , but that's what happened. When is your prom? Friday? That is, if my is Old 8 minutes ago: 29 June 2011 01: 53 Re: post-prom piss up in a field. What will the police do? With this amount of people, and provided that you do not officers of nothing worse than send round of a few suggest violation of peace and maybe a meat wagon to break the party and say you go home. There are to arrest too many people and it's not worth the effort. Unless you start acting like *, then they will begin to arrests.

While I can understand why you would bother with a party if you know that the police will only break it.

Old8 Minutes ago: 29 June 2011 01: 53 Re: post-prom piss up in a field. What will the police do? To do this, I have a fair bit, when I younger we was not caught... but the local Constabulary was released, we would make us just pretty quickly. Avoid lighting fires or stupid obvious things to do is give the game away.

I'm pretty sure that the highest thing you can do is provided that you are not really any property damaging the gutter pouring down your alcohol. But I'm not a lawyer.




View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario