A chocolate-related pudding.

15:15 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Hi all

I have been invited for dinner tomorrow night and was asked to bring the drinks, but somehow all was 'but I could Cakeee' so now I the tasks have received puddings and drinks

I got also a G and - B-chocolate-Cookbook. Have a fun and exciting day so do think about it, had to what to cook.

I have it on the last:

Shortbread strudel (a layer of vanilla), a layer of chocolate and filling in between, rolled and baked

Brigade's (click here)

Truffle

or brownies

Survey attached thank you!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario