How many references have a Bachelor's degree work?

19:38 Publicado por Mario Galarza

There is no such minimum number of references required for any assignment - everything you you should concern themselves with, is when they are relevant/good > _ > what is with this attitude only to do minimal work? restrict call themselves or the quality of work!

Currently my postgrad dissertation of 12,000 words has 82 magazines, 18 books and 3 websites and news articles (only gezählten;) (D).
Since I approximately another 1,500 words on the literature review must add one, I predict that some 130 references approaching his I, if I (finally) reach the 13,500 word goal; (D)


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario