Swarovski application

0:56 Publicado por Mario Galarza

So I an application form for Swarovski and since his received a high class jewelry Crystal file store I, to ensure that wants my application is set and up to their standards. I did internship at John Lewis and you do that British Home stores would expect help? (of a kind way in the 18th century and still a full-time student)

On their application, they ask questions like:

-What do you think that a job at Swarovski covers?
How would a customer purchase a Swarovski product support?

Clearly, they have high expectations and standards, therefore I would like to not screw up. Someone may result provided me with some sort of help or advice, how I "good enough" can make my application (each, the previous retail experience in this type of jewelry enterprise work or has all know or they can advice me please I honestly be very grateful and appreciative).

Thank you very much.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario