In the first year and are to think of medicine!

2:53 Publicado por Mario Galarza

I've just finished first year medicine... but in the not entirely happy with it. I've been this debate for months and look at changing courses at the mathematical sciences. I love what we study, to learn his hard work and his fascinating but I think only my heart is no longer in it. I not only have that drive and passion for medicine, which had to and works as a doctor. I compare myself with my fellow students. Medicine is anything that you want. Talk about everything. They have so much drive and motivation. You love it. Me on the other hand, I like what I study, but I love it. I have not only that "Drive", which have the others. I've changed so much in the last two years, and now I've realized medicine may not be for me. The only thought of the years after years of training and work for something I just plain like expenditure. To get through medicine and to be a doctor, you have to love it.

However, a big step to say you are going to fall. I worked so hard to get into med school, I feel as in the this oppurtunity to waste. In the guarantees also not that mathematics is the right way to go.

You say if I med those five years school completed what I at with medicine could do? What other options are open to me, or is it right for me now out? At the end of the day, I think I will go into mathematics, I think I need a few words of encouragement that this is right for me to do.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario