What should I pursue at the University?

0:11 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Hey all, looking for some advice.

In fact, I am (I'm currently on a year) assign to University in September and have finally decided that I want to apply a language of some sort to do, but I don't know, to choose, because I so to speak an interest in a variety of different "cultures" - I love French and was have it speak, because I was 11, the same with Japanese - I know a fair bit of it and I love the culture. I'm also really interested in Russia, China and Africa, although the latter is more interested in the country itself and the story more so, as the language. I would be happy to learn enough, this at the University, and I can not decide, the may be "more lucrative" or useful in today's current climate - I speak feel Japanese, for example, get me not very far job-wise. I'm planning to learning about all of them at one time or other, though.

Anyone have any tips or advice that I choose you could help a course? Maybe if whatever someone has done one of the languages and enjoyed it, or think that might be more useful to me than the others - I remember one someone says Mandarin is good me, since speakers are in high demand, but I do not know, how true that is really to have.

Thanks in advance!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario