Friend 21st birthday present ideas

5:36 Publicado por Mario Galarza

My friend's 21st is just around the corner, and I have tried to figure out what to him! It is no big party or something, that instead choose it with me to spend. I plan on around 250 issues but am definitely ready, it a bit if necessary press you above. I have always him some new speakers: http://www.beatsbydre.com/products/Products.aspx?pid=B5772 when he just got the headphones and absolutely loves it. I'm considering some sports equipment, that he that he needs mentioned, although I checked online, and these can be purchased only in the United States and would end up with around 400, so I'm a bit hesitant, especially with dealing with customs as I had bad experiences with them! I had a quick search and read by someone buy 21 presented for their BFS 21st, and I love this idea. However, my bf and I live together and do everything together so it would be, not just a bit difficult 21 provides as well as to hide it from him! I'd go for that does such gifts anyone have some suggestions? Had a look at concerts/games going on at the time, and there is nothing there which would Tickle our fancy. My last idea was, in the country or somewhere to rent a holiday home, so away with him and I only for a few days it can, but I'm not sure whether he will appreciate this would know how I would? If you would enjoy or present no 21 would answer all guys mind? Any help/suggestions/input is very welcome! : d

PS before someone starts Bjs, which cleans up for him, and so on, I doubt that that would be appropriate as he is, that all the time in any case goes...

Thank you very much!


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario