Friends I the right choice?

19:42 Publicado por Mario Galarza

By Audra from Texas.


I have a friend who has pierced her belly button. It looks really sweet especially with her swimsuit. She kept me say that I need to have done me, that I would love it. In September, I was in a nearby city that actually had a business, the piercing action. I decided to go and check it out. The man had been for over two decades in the business. I was pretty confident, that it is done. Don't get me not Wrong…my knees were shaking so Badly…I am sure that he heard it Knocking…lol. My son went with me and kept telling, that would violate it and I don't have to do it. Not my best choice in picking a Cheerleader…lol. My friend said that it not Hurt…she song. I sucked so hard that up to about an inch my Head…geez should have sucked my hair, which is two-meter long about all air. To top it off, I almost passed out, but felt better when the piercer said to me after a piercing, a great guy had passed out and fell to Him…lol. Anyway, everything was my tires good until I in for a ring I changed Ound at a local chain Outlet…was probably to stainless steel Steel…turned me green and in the midst of a severe infection. So beware what you buy. I found a titanium ring and a significant improvement in a few days saw. I am two of the piercing is still in phase and have found that the salt solution such as H2Ocean is a great help in the healing process. Now my belly button is still back to cute and I buy from this site. It saved my belly button piercing, as I was about to give up. Thank you very much


Feel free to comment, or to evaluate this story below.


Visit belly button rings guide shop.


View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario