Technical medical officer

22:33 Publicado por Mario Galarza

Hello

I have just recently graduated BSc BioMed SCI and so I currently search laboratory service trainee posts, but since they so are rare, I lab look forward to all other hospital/research positions as.

I came across vacancies for medical technical officer that is similar to MLA of the job description, but seems to hold more responsibility.

The person spec, States that the applicant two years laboratory experience, well, I studied (and was unsuccessful in obtaining a work placement) the only lab experience I have to is the University.

Am I in the think that correct lab experience during my three year degrees are not enough to secure this order?

Last edited by (","); 1 Hour ago 14: 50.

View the original article here

  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario